Monday, January 08, 2007

Musica leaves out the i in zenith, makes it seem like part of a counting process.

Been doing casting over the weekend, nothing much to say really. Open category teams all more or less are using the same heroes. Honestly, not the best matches for one to watch. The game of CCC against MIX was probably the best of the bunch though.

That being said, solo casting does make your throat rather dry, because Tammy got sick and couldn't cast. So I log on to MSN in between casting matches, and get word that Musica got online on MSN while I was casting.

Bleh.

I'm going to try out something I call "One hero a day". Basically, as much as possible, I will use a new hero for every single game in a match until I have used every single hero in the game in a match. Not only do I have something to write about, but I know what heroes I completely blow at, and what heroes completely blow in a match whether I blow at it or not.

Let this be a start! I shall first list down all the heroes that I haven't used a single time in a proper match.
CM // Naga Siren // Earthshaker // Stealth Assassin // Slayer // Juggernaught // KOTL // Ursa // Tinker // Phantom Lancer // Techie // Beastmaster // Alchemist // POTM // Luna // Troll // Rhasta // Panda // Centaur // Dragon Knight // Anti-Mage // Omniknight // Tormented Soul // Magnataur // Chaos Knight // Lycanthrope // Broodmother // Phatom Assassin // Medusa // Nerubian Assassin // Slithereen Guard // Faceless Void // Lifestealer // Oblivion // Leviathan // Butcher // Axe // Bloodseeker // Spectre // Destroyer

That's a whopping 39 heroes. Wow. Considering that many heroes I have used were in IHCS matches, not AP Draft matches in SG, the list is a lot longer. Note that this list is for version 6 only. Actually I probably played a few of those heroes in matches before but if I don't remember it, I probably should play them again.

I'm going to mostly skip those heroes that require pre-emptive aiming, like Pudge, Pugna, POTM (well that one's not too bad), and Slayer.

Of course, I'll always be trying those other heroes that I've already played, and slowly eliminate hero by hero off the list.

In particular, there are already a lot of heroes in the list above that I think are draft match worthy and I can play. Will test soon.

No comments: